Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Bio Class Test

Ok, that was like so yesterday.
So, yesterday, I was like so disappointed that I got only 23.5/35 for the Biology Class Test.
I kept searching for problems, then I realised Miss Aza did not give me the 2 marks for my graph. Hooray, I had to wait until after school to have my marks changed. Thanks to Izyan who lent me her red pen. So, I got an A2. 25.5! Not bad for a guy who did not study for the test at all.

I hope there will be more such tests. It actually helps me to improve my Biology. First time having a Teck Whye Quiz, get 22/40. Then, the Bio Quiz 2, questions from the Ten Year Series, 13/18, now 25.5/35. Lets count the percentage.

55%, 72.22%, 72.85%. I wonder the next quiz will get how much. I hope A1 bah

Thats all for today.

No comments:

always be in the game